Monday, July 27, 2020

July/28/2020 4:37 AM

I know that no one is interested in reading about what I do or what I want to say. But still I will keep on writing whatever I want to write. Why? Recently I wrote my first blog. That first step I took gave me satisfaction from within. I realized the power of writing. And I found it amusing to write about something I have always wanted to discuss with someone having similar interests. Despite searching continuously, I couldn't find someone who could discuss with me such things with similar energy and similar enthusiasm.
This doesn't mean I don't have friends or family. I have some of the best friends anyone could have but there are always conflicts of interests. Friends have many things in common but not everything. And for that uncommon things to share, I found writing as a perfect platform.
I have so much to write about.
🥴

No comments:

Post a Comment

دریا اور نہر

 
دریا نےنہرسے پوچھا:
تجھےسمندرنہیں بننا..؟
نہرنے پیارسےکہا:
بڑا بن کرکھارا ہوجانے سےبہترہے
چھوٹا رہ کرمیٹھا رہا جائے.
ھمشہ چھوٹابننےکی کوشش...